Print Marketing Assistant
You are as at home among numbers and spreadsheets as you are creating project plans that will support both your team and the client. You love data analysis, are a natural communicator, and thrive in a collaborative environment. You have always thought of yourself as a quick, intuitive learner. You’re also the one among your friends who is always spotting spelling mistakes and has excellent attention to detail.
You’ll work with Frontier’s Print Marketing Strategist, Mariam, and assist her in planning and executing the annual print fundraising for our clients.
- Input and verify ask amounts in mailing list data through Excel
- Project fundraising revenue based on past data through Google Sheets
- Request and negotiate pricing with vendors
- Create master schedule for all fundraising appeal mail dates
- Organize and file print fundraising materials
- Conduct research on print fundraising best practices
- Set up project plans and checklists through Google Docs and Trello
- Proofread and verify edits on print fundraising materials
- Inspect and verify mailing list data provided by clients
- Manage receivables making sure all expenses are filed correctly
- Create monthly invoices for clients ensuring correct billing
- Send company expenses to bookkeeper as they come up
THE MUST HAVES
- Very comfortable with basic math
- Comfortable with Excel
- Strong attention to detail
THE NICE TO HAVES
- Data analysis experience
- Experience working with nonprofits or charities.
- Understanding of online tools like Trello, Slack, Google Apps, etc.
15 hours a week starting at $15/hour with increase after 3 months probation commensurate with experience. Possibility of increased hours as time goes on. Start date January 2017.
Email your interest with a resume, cover letter, and any links, videos, resources and attachments you like to email@example.com.
Posting closes January 12th at 4pm.