You’re a self professed nerd who is passionate about creating for a purpose. You understand the digital world, can expertly navigate layers of code to get the final product just right. You work independently, but also love collaboration. You are skilled at walking the line between quick and cost conscious work and doing whatever it takes to get it right.
You’ll work directly with Frontier’s Digital Marketing Strategist, Anna, and our current Web Developer, Henry, in the development, maintenance, and improvement of our WordPress based landing pages and websites.
- Turning PSD files from our designers into new responsive, HTML5-based pages
- Implementing evolving best practices, and bringing UX’s asymptotically closer to perfection
- Using analytics to understand where we can improve
- Communicating effectively with designers to negotiate the different capabilities of Photoshop and HTML/CSS
THE MUST HAVES
- Very comfortable with HTML and editing content on WordPress sites.
- Comfortable using Photoshop to extract everything you need to create HTML/CSS
THE NICE TO HAVES
- Familiarity with MailChimp
- Understanding of online tools like Trello, Slack, Google Apps, etc.
- Google Analytics experience
- Knowledge of ecommerce tracking pixels
Temporary position from February to April 2017 with possibility of continued employment. 20 hours a week at $15-$20/hour depending on experience.
Email your interest with a resume, cover letter, and any links, videos, resources and attachments you like to email@example.com.
Posting closes February 15th at 4pm.